Objectives of the action
The Pas-de-Calais department, in partnership with Eden 62 suggests to the schoolboys :
- an active discovery of their environment ;
- an approach to the wildlife ;
- an awareness of the natural areas’ fragility ;
- a promotion of the environmental culture.
To be eligible, the project
- is created within the framework of the extracurricular activities of the secondary school
- involves a club made up of 10 to 20 pupils
- is long-term (it is not a limited action)
The Pas-de-Calais department assesses the project by taking the involvement of the educational team and the retained methodology that encourages the creation of the club into account.